Thank you for taking the time to visit our website.
I trust that you are able to navigate the site easily and access the information you require, however, if you have any questions or suggestions please contact us and talk to us directly. We welcome your comments and your feedback and believe that two-way communication is the key to any successful business.
Over the past 5 years our philosophy has taken ViPA UK from being a single component manufacturer to one of the countries leading providers of bespoke quality portable battery covert equipment & devices.
Our product portfolio is extensive, as well as continually evolving in order to provide the enforcement industry with innovative new products. We utilise the latest developments in technology and state-of-the art manufacturing processes in our manufacturing site in UK.
We are always eager to work closely with our customers. The relationship to our customers also allows us to stay up beat with innovative products, which fulfil the needs of the market.
We are covert fly tipping experts and have recently introduced innovative rapid deployment equipment products to combat:
- ENVIRONMENTAL CRIME SOLUTIONS
- ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
- METAL & FUEL THEFTS
- VOID PROPERTY PROTECTION
- BESPOKE POLICE T.S.U PRODUCTS
ViPA UK Ltd exists because of the business we do with you, if there is anything that we can do to assist you, please talk to us. Due to the covert nature off our products limited information exists on this site! Please call us to discuss your requirements and we will happy to send you full specifications
Fly Tipping CCTV Strategy & Enforcement
A FLY TIPPING STRATEGY
In our findings over the last 7 years we have found through experience that it’s never enough just to have the right covert equipment…more importantly the right strategy must be in place.
- To effectively raise awareness in your county a strong, bold operation name is crucial. This ensures people can relate and reference the operation. Some good examples are:
- Durham County Council - OPERATION STOP IT
- Croydon Council - DON’T MESS WITH CROYDON
- Choosing reliable covert CCTV equipment from Vipa UK can ensure a simple straight forward prosecution. This is down to the robust, easy to install, affordable equipment we supply. All of our equipment is compliant with all current legislation (ENCRYPTION).
- Social Media can play a large role in your campaign against fly tipping, using popular websites i.e. Facebook/Twitter. Using an already established account will help spread your campaign further. Designing and handing out leaflets to members of the public and businesses will also help spread your campaign.
- Seeking advice and support from your legal team is a must. They will ensure the whole operation conforms to the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000.
- Finally ensuring all employees involved in the deployment of covert CCTV equipment, have adequate relevant training. Understanding the technical limitations of the equipment is also desired.
All of the above is a sample of what Vipa UK are able to offer in terms of on-going support, guidance and training.
County Durham Fly Tipping Enforcement - Left to right: Ian Hoult, neighbourhood protection manager, Cllr Brian Stephens, Cabinet member for neighbourhoods and local partnerships, Oliver Sherratt, head of direct services, and Dave Riseley, neighbourhood protection enforcement manager.
- Water proof - Covert 4 channel HD recorder
- Records in encrypted HD
- Battery 12vd.c powered
- Continuous 24 hour recording
- Many Covert camera hides provided
- Various lenses to suit all conditions
- Local wifi connection-for less site compromise
- Free encrypted software
- Used by many Councils etc
- ViPAUK - FLY TIPPING ENFORCEMENT EQUIPMENT
Above: County Durham Council members who have been involved in providing the new CCTV cameras with council officers.
An environmental crime is a violation of environmental laws that are put into place to protect the environment. When broadly defined, the crime includes all illegal acts that directly cause Environmental harm.
FLY TIPPING as it is commonly known as, has been an increasing crime over the past years, with enforcement agencies having to deal with a larger workload. With many conversations and meetings with all concerned the ViPA fly tipping enforcement kit was designed, manufactured has been used for years by many Enforcement Agencies. It has recently developed into an encrypted HD system called ENVIRO-GUARD with an impressive technical specification, easily installed without specialist knowledge or tools, with constant or VMD recording.
This 12vd/c system is extremely covert in nature and will capture many days of HD recording. It has a solid state hard drive, secure play back software and the important plug in covert devices & lenses.
Anti-social behaviour is behaviour that lacks consideration for others and that may cause damage to society.
ViPA UK Ltd has over the past years worked with most enforcement agencies (Police, Councils, Environment Agency) on how electronic surveillance equipment might best suit their needs to combat A.S.B. The need was to have a re-deployable system that can be quickly installed, will be self recording for 30 days and be able to be powered from a mains & battery power source.
It should be able to be installed on a street lighting column or simply placed on a shop wall front. And of course be very cost effective!
Out of the above was born the ViPA STREET SCENE UNIT with an impressive technical specification and the all important cost vs effectiveness
For further details, please download our Street Scene leaflet
Police & Councils
We at ViPA UK have an enviable relationship with most UK Police forces and Council enforcement teams, which has been built up over the past 5 years of listening and creating robust products to their demanding specifications.
Please feel free to contact us for information relating to any of our products or to discuss in confidence any bespoke requirements you may have.
- Rapid Deployment 12vd.c Solutions
- Covert Battery operated recorders
- Bespoke CCTV camera hides
- Vehicle Rapid Deployment CCTV kits
- Void Property Detection/Set up
- Loan & Free trial Equipment
- 24hr Technical Support –On site & Telephone help
Battery & Solar Powered CCTV to prevent Fly Tipping
How many times have you thought to yourself, I wish I could provide CCTV coverage in areas with NO mains supply?
- Want to capture clear images of fly tippers in the act to prosecute them?
- Need this coverage instantly?
- Want to be able to check footage remotely from a laptop or mobile device?
Here at VIPAUK the perfect solution is on offer. This solution ENVIRO-SCENE UNIT is exactly what you are looking for. This unit houses brand new technologies ready to make your job easier.
- Mains or Battery driven with a Top-Up charge from a high efficiency Solar Panel unit.
- Can be deployed instantly with NO technical installation required.
- Access to stored footage can be viewed via a local WI-FI connection or the use of internet based CLOUDVIEW.
This unit is ideal for:
- Anti-Social Behaviour situations
- Rural areas, Farms & Stables
- Fly-Tipping Enforcement
- Construction & Housing Site Security
- Rail and Industrial Estates
ViPA UK take pride in being at the fore-front of the CCTV industry. Don’t hesitate to contact us for full details and to discuss any further requirements you may have.
ViPA UK News
Below is a list of news articles that showcase how effective our ViPA UK products and services are at catching thieves and fly-tippers in the act and ensuring they are successfully prosecuted: